In June, Justin Bieber had his name linked to another news controversy involving confusion with a paparazzo, Jeffrey Binion , who accused the Canadian singer and safety of Hit Factory , assault and robbery of one of your memory cards, while took photos of the singer in Miami. Justin finally answered the allegations of the case and denied any involvement.
Justin Bieber sent a response to an open process in Miami , on June 5, accusing him and his bodyguard to attack the paparazzo Jeffrey Binion.
Bieber has denied most of the allegations in the case and said he had no connection with the security Hesny Hugo, nor hired Hesny.
The alleged assault occurred at the Hit Factory in Miami, on June 5. Binion Hesny accused of assaulting and stealing your memory card with hundreds of photos.
The lawyer of Delray Beach , Russell S. Adler, is representing Binion. In an interview on Wednesday (21), Adler said he intends to seek punitive damages against Bieber and Hesny, which should triple the damage and compensate Binion injuries, psychological pressure, pain and suffering.
“This is to prevent misconduct Bieber in the future, and it really is something that all paparazzi should be concerned,” said Adler.
According to the return of the document submitted to the court, he was introduced after a show, before he got on his tour bus. One delegate said Bieber, 19, did not want to receive the court documents. Bieber allegedly left the papers and sent someone falling a few seconds later to get them.
Adler said he received the case Binion after a statement, since he previously represented other paparazzi.