Justin Bieber has granted only one major interview for the Jan. 29 release of his new album “Believe Acoustic.” Billboard got it. In his fourth cover story for us, Bieber opens about:
• What a fifth No. 1 album would mean to him
• A look at the chart milestones “Acoustic” might reach
• How he really feels about being snubbed by the Grammys
• Heartbreak: “I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been”
• Plans for his next album and whether he wants to do more acting
… And a whole lot more.
Also in the issue — the second since the magazine relaunched — there’s an exclusive look inside the Flaming Lips’ Super Bowl ad, an exclusive chat with Lady Antebellum on their hot new single, a list of the top 10 albums to watch in the EDM universe and last but not least, charts-charts-charts.