Justin Bieber will drop a remix album, “Never Say Never – The Remixes,” on February 14, and the 7-track CD will include “Born To Be Somebody” (as penned by Dianne Warren), a live duet with Miley Cyrus, well as songs featuring Jaden Smith, Chris Brown, and Rascall Flatts. Nothing says “I Love You” quite like listening to the Biebs’ voice quivering through puberty.
The Never Say Never – The Remixes track list:
1. “Never Say Never” (featuring Jaden Smith)
2. “That Should Be Me” (remix featuring Rascal Flatts)
3. “Somebody to Love” (remix featuring Usher)
4. “Up” (remix featuring Chris Brown)
5. “Overboard” (live featuring Miley Cyrus)
6. “Runaway Love” (Kanye West remix, featuring Raekwon)
7. “Born to Be Somebody”
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been spotted wearing matching necklaces, silver dog tags around their neck bearing the somewhat mysterious markings of ““xPoP.” What does it stand for? “
The tags are part of a campaign for the nonprofit organization Pencils of Promise, which builds schools in developing countries. Bieber has been a longtime supporter of the charity, which was founded by Adam Braun, the younger brother of his manager, Scooter Braun.
Justin Bieber will appear in Best Buy’s first Super Bowl ad as the electronics giant seeks younger customers.
Best Buy today will announce plans to feature Justin Bieber — along with elder rockerOzzy Osbourne— in the first Super Bowl 30 seconds commercial.
Best Buy’s marketing Chief says: “Justin Bieber is the biggest star out there, but that’s not why he’s in the spot. He symbolically represents something important to the brand message.”
How much will Justin Bieber get paid for 30 seconds ad?
According to the president of Celebrity Endorsement Network, Noreen Laffey estimates that Justin Bieber will be paid at least $1 million. “Justin Bieber is hotter than hot. Clearly, the ad will get attention.” She added.
On Tuesday (January 25), the 14-year-old Hailee Steinfeld nominated a Best Supporting Actress for her role in “True Grit,” and Justin Bieber posted a congratulatory note on Twitter. “Met at the Globes and she is super talented. CONGRATS to Hailee Steinfeld for being 14 and getting nominated for an OSCAR for TRUE GRIT!”
Hailee Steinfeld will be competing against some film veterans, including Amy Adams (“The Fighter”), Helena Bonham Carter (“The King’s Speech”), Melissa Leo (“The Fighter”) and Jacki Weaver (“The Animal Kingdom”).
2011 winners of NRJ Music Awards were announced in a star-studded ceremony on Saturday night, January 22 in Cannes, France. Taking home coveted prizes at the prize-giving event were Shakira, Justin Bieber, Usher among other artists.
Justin Bieber won International Revelation of the Year. While Shakira took home two trophies, International Song of the Year for her 2010 World Cup anthem “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)” and International Female Artist of the Year.
Although Justin won the awards, unfortunately he couldn’t show up at the event.
Complete list of the winner:
* International Revelation of the Year: Justin Bieber
* International Female Artist of the Year: Shakira
* International Male Artist of the Year: Usher
* International Group/Duo of the Year: Black Eyed Peas
* International Song of the Year: Shakira – “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”
* Concert of the Year: Black Eyed Peas
* Music Video of the Year: Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles – “Telephone”
* Hit of the Year: Flo Rida ft. David Guetta – “Club Can’t Handle Me”
* NRJ Award of Honor: David Guetta